Position: Housekeeping Team Member
A housekeeping team member’s primary purpose is to provide excellent service to our residents by keeping a clean and orderly environment. Also, housekeeping team members stay in accordance with Federal, State, and local guidelines governing our care community.
As a Housekeeping Team Member, you will:
- Enjoy interacting with and providing high-quality service for our residents, families, and staff.
- Ensure a sanitary and orderly environment for all residential space and equipment. Keeping our residents’ health and comfort the highest priority.
- Contribute to our facilities operating functions to maintain the cleanest and most orderly environment for everyone.
- Monitor community guidelines and
- Previous experience as housekeeper preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious learner
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.