Position: MDS Nurse/Floor Nurse
Care & Rehab emphasizes the skills and knowledge MDS Nurses/Floor Nurses bring to our residents’ lives. Come and be a part of our Amazing team! We are a 25 bed skilled nursing
facility. Are you a strong leader with a strong background in
We are looking for a Registered Nurse(RN) that is interested in being an
the MDS Nurse and a floor nurse. The candidate must be familiar with the
full scope of the MDS Reimbursement processes including CAAS and RUGS,
as it pertains to skilled nursing facilities..
- Completion of all nursing responsibilities when working the floor.
- Passing medications, assess residents, completing treatments, updating families and physicians, make the day of our residents the best day it can be – make a difference with YOUR talent.Completion of MDS 3.0 Maintain current working knowledge of applicable state and federal standards, regulations and industry standards of practice and professional practice guidelines. Maintain client confidentiality and function within HIPAA regulations
- Licensed registered nurse Proficient in MDS 3.0
- Work with a team
- Have a working understanding of how the MDS correlates with the reimbursement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You’ll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Care & Rehab, you’ll quickly realize that we take care of our team members. From our first-class benefits, orientation training, flexible scheduling, and caring supervisors who support their team. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous improvement in all aspects of care. Our primary focus is on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for everyone who walks through our doors.
- Benefits Package
- Company Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance Options
- Company Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Accrual and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement for CNA/RN/LPN Schooling
- Company Offered Health Care Plans
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About Care & Rehab – Ostrander
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. A proud community member, Care & Rehab is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us.
At Care & Rehab – Ostrander, we specialize in:
- Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
- Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Long-term care
- Hospice Care
Apply Online Now
Please fill out form below.