Position: Activities Team Member
An activities team member’s primary purpose is to provide excellent service by keeping a fun and positive environment for all our residents.
As an Activities Team Member, you will:
- Enjoy interacting with and providing high-quality service for our residents, families, and staff.
- Lead activities such as games or exercises, and include all resident opinions to ensure a fun and positive environment.
- Lead and enjoy resident trips such as Church services, community functions, and eating at restaurants.
- Monitor resident participation and enjoyment in activities and make adjustments as requested by residents or family.
- Must enjoy entertaining and leading activities
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious learner
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.