Position: CNA – Certified Nurse Assistant
Care & Rehab emphasizes the skills and knowledge CNAs bring to our residents’ lives. Whether your experienced or newly licensed, Care & Rehab team members know the reward of providing quality care, mentoring other nurses, and making a difference in others’ wellness.
As an CNA, you will:
- Provide a safe, comfortable home environment to all residents
- Provide direct patient care through medication and treatment administration
- Observe and manage acute changes in condition
- CNA degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Certified Nurse. Certified Nursing Assistant.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You’ll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Care & Rehab, you’ll quickly realize that we take care of our team members. From our first-class benefits, orientation training, flexible scheduling, and caring supervisors who support their team. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous improvement in all aspects of care. Our primary focus is on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for everyone who walks through our doors.
- Benefits Package
- Company Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance Options
- Company Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Accrual and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement for CNA/RN/LPN Schooling
- Company Offered Health Care Plans
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About Care & Rehab – Ladysmith
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. A proud community member, Care & Rehab is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us.
At Care & Rehab – Ladysmith, we specialize in:
- Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
- Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Long-term care
- Hospice Care
Apply Online Now
Please fill out form below.